Enablx Customer Service Quotes
At Enablx we practice what we preach by offering great customer service with a personal touch. Here is a collection of 25 inspiring and useful customer service quotes that we found to be in sync with our core business model. I hope you enjoy them all as much as we do:
- "The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary."
Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
- "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
- "It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages."
- "Well done is better than well said."
- "Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You'd be amazed how many companies don't listen to their customers."
- "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
- "If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful."
Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
- "In the end, the customer doesn't know, or care, if you are small or large as an organization. She or he only focuses on the garment hanging on the rail in the store."
- "The customer experience is the next competitive battleground."
Jerry Gregoire, CIO, Dell Computers
- "Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless."
- "Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it."
- "To understand the man, you must first walk a mile in his moccasin."
North American Indian Proverb
- "Customers don't expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong."
Donald Porter, V.P. British Airways
- "Good service is good business."
- "There is a spiritual aspect to our lives - when we give we receive - when a business does something good for somebody, that somebody feels good about them!"
Ben Cohen, Ben & Jerry's
- "The more you engage with customers the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing."
John Russell, President, Harley Davidson
- "One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others."
- "Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game."
- "You'll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can't be copied."
- "Every great business is built on friendship."
- "If we do not lay out ourselves in the service of mankind whom should we serve?"
- "Rule 1: The customer is always right. Rule 2: If the customer is ever wrong, re-read Rule 1."
Stew Leonard, CEO Stew Leonard's
- "If you're not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is."
Jan Carlzon, ex-CEO SAP Group
- "If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."
Booker T. Washington